McKenzie Insurance Solutions, LLC (previously Archway Benefits) offers small to mid-size businesses full life-cycle support for benefit administration, HR and compliance.
Jennifer McKenzie brings to the table a “real person” behind the scenes, offering advice and recommendation based on your unique circumstances. Businesses rely on us to keep up with trends and are knowledgeable about all solutions available. You and your team can be assured you are making the best decisions for both budget and employee’s needs.
Value-add services include, but not limited to:
- COVID resources (mandatory notices, FAQ, updates in laws & compliance for small businesses, etc).
- Cost Savings – we make sure your with the most competitive carrier and on a plan that makes sense for you and your staff.
- Open Enrollment Analysis (& meeting/full support)for health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance.
- Benefit Administration – full administrative support to answer questions regarding benefit plans, claims inquiries, enrollment and more.
- Online Benefit Portal– our benefit portal is fully customizable and allows you a paperless option to share benefit information, collect enrollments and changes as well as host all your HR & Policy documents with or without signatures.
- AB1343 Training – Harassment Training law for ALL employees (must comply by January 2021) with employers with 5+ employees (not just managers!)
- Compliance Posters (Federal & State) for CA and out of state offices – NEW updates occurred January 1, 2021
- Supplemental Insurance including wellness, mental health, life, medical bridges and more.
- Payroll Service Partnership – Rippling is a newer, innovative company that ensures your onboarding, payroll and benefits are all-in-one simple portal (and are broker friendly!)
- PEO resources – we partner with vendors that allow clients to utilize a traditional broker while obtaining services through a PEO platform.
- Experienced guidance with over 23 years of HR and benefit experience.